Tuesday, September 29

Gran Turismo PSP: Qore's Video Interview with Jay Leno


Jay Leno is more than just a Nightly talk show Host, the guy loves cars. So it came as no surprise when it was revealed that he'd done some voice acting for the upcoming PSP title Gran Turismo PSP. Here' Leno:

"I guess they heard I had some unusual cars and they wanted to come here and record the sounds," says Leno. "To me, it was great because as a kid, I used to buy those records ~ where other kids were playing the beatles. I would have the record of the BRM 16 cylinder," Leno says.....

"So they call me and ask (he' talking bout he cars) and I said sure it would be fun to do and they ask if I wanted to add my voice to it and I think it's a huge honor ~ and yeah, it's a big thrill."

See the full interview after the jump.

09/29/09 Ernice Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment