Friday, December 4

PSPgo will die unless games get cheaper, this according to Traveler's Tale founder


Jon Burton, founder of Traveler's Tale has echoed what many have been saying ever since the PSPgo was launched. He said Sony's digital games service needs to support cheaper prices or the PSPgo will go the way of the Dinosaurs.

"I own a PSPgo but I don't want to buy LittleBigPlanet, for instance, as I can get it 20 percent cheaper on UMD from Amazon and could resell it once I'm finished with it," Burton told attendees at the Developer Jury Service.

"But if I download it, I get no discount and no chance to resell - how annoying is that? I'm betting on Sony making PSPgo games much cheaper than the UMD versions, or the PSPgo will die."

The man has a point.

12/04/09 Ernice Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment