Tuesday, July 28

Bungie is ‘Close’ to signing a new IP deal with undisclosed Publisher


We all know that Halo Reach will be Bungie’s last in the saga, but you didn’t think the guys would just pack their bags, close down their studio and go dreaming of Halo forever then then end up working at Burger King did you? Of course not, in fact Bungie’s Lars Bakken, the same guy who broke the news concerning Halo reach being the studio’s last, is now quenching our thirst even better with some new information. He says:

"I think internally we'll know sometime soon. I don't handle these things, but I'd imagine we're going to know way before we make the public announcement of who's handling that! But sure, I think those talks are, I guess, close."

That’s very good news if you ask me. Bungie is undoubtedly one of the better developers in the industry, and will definitely deliver a solid experience no matter what this new IP turns out to be. Also this new game has been in development for over a year, which leads me to believe that soon we’ll be getting more info. Incase you’re wondering, Bungie is not tied down to a particular platform either. Good news? We’ll have to wait and see.

07/28/09 Ernice Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment