Tuesday, August 18

Register your PSPgo and get Gran Turismo PSP free


As an incentive for gamers to snatch the PSPgo whilst supplies last, Sony announced it will give anyone who registers for a PSPgo between October 1st and October 10th a free copy of Gran Turismo PSP. It will be a download ofcourse as the new PSPgo is all digital, no UMD. So, now is the time PSPniacs, (like my new word?) Go do some extra work, make some extra cash, because Sony wants all your money.

08/18/09 Ernice Gilbert

1 comment:

  1. I love you not for the things you would bring to me but to accept everything you could bring Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, he true love is not for showing, but I am sure that even if all other people abandon me, you will still be my side Buy Xbox Live Points, I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you Ultimate Game Card

    He time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, it would be too long rs2 gold, It's great to be great, but it's greater to be human Runescape Gold, One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it rs gold.

    ReplyDelete