Wednesday, September 30

Final Fantay XIII TGS trailer now in English


Tired of all those Japanese FFXIII trailers? Yeah, me too. That was some serious "epicness" wouldn't you say? Think I might move to Japan on December 18th, one day after the release of FFXIII. I'll bypass the buying frenzy that'll undoubtedly happen, stay about a week, and then come back home after I've completed the game. So you ask why not just import the bad boy, and I say to you I won't, reason being I can't speak Japanese, and, well, need a Japanese interpretor's help, to which you'll say I could find someone right here in the states, and then I'll just yell at you. I'M GOING TO JAPAN!

Ah, see what I did there? I'm looking for an excuse to visit the orient, you, nor my wife will stop me this time around. December 18th can't get here soon enough. At least I'll be able to watch the TGS trailer with English subtitles while I wait. Square-Enix's localization crews need to take classes from the team who did this. So yes, I'll be in Japan alright, if only in my dreams. check the video after the jump.

09/30/09 Ernice Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment