Wednesday, September 30

Video Thirst: Battlefield: Bad Company 2, battle field moments episode 1


My first attempt to play Battlefield: Bad Company didn't come to fruition, it's because I never thought I'd enjoy what to me was another generic shooter. Finally I decided to give it a shot for the heck of things, and to my surprise the game turned out to be extremely enjoyable. Don't get me wrong, I read the reviews, and I thought the game might be worth a rent, but instead Battlefield: Bad Company ended up being better than many.

So you'll no doubt understand my excitement to play the second installment of EA's rising star, a game that's too often overlooked. Hopefully a series of videos, this one being the first EA's releasing will do wonders for them. See it here.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be released on March 2nd and 5th for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 in the US and Europe respectively.

10/01/09 Ernice Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment