Friday, October 30

Rumor Thirst: Hugh Jackman to be Drake in upcoming Uncharted film



In a recent article from GameThirst, we told you that Amy Hennig of Naughty Dog was not afraid of what the guys in Hollywood was doing to Nathan Drake, and how she said that we should have no fear either. Now Nathan Drake's voice actor himself, Nolan North, has said that although he'd like to play Nathan in the upcoming blockbuster film, he'd be all smiles if he got any role. He also hinted heavily at Hugh Jackman being atop the list.

In the latest OPM UK podcast, Nolan North had a lot to say.

"I would love to do the movie, obviously i'd love to do it as Nathan Drake, but I've done film and television and I understand the reality of the business," Nolan said.

"Jackman is who I'd like to see. I think the producers would like to see Jackman too, because he got that tough guy exterior, but there's also a lot going on behind his eyes. A lot of emotion and sensitivity on that brusque exterior, and he has great comic timing. He's a phenomenal actor."

"I just hope I get a part on the movie, so I can walk with Hugh," he concluded.

Good pitch there Nolan, it won't be too long before we find out if you're indeed on the cast.


10/30/09 Ernice Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment