Sunday, November 29

Thirsty Conversations: Sunday Edition


Sometimes we make mistakes in life that cost us a lot. We wish we could turn back the hands of time, start fresh and do things differently. But we can't. That's just the way it is.

However, there's always the chance to start all over again with a different perspective and someone to lead and guide us on through a clearer path.

I am a born again Christian, and yes I'm also an avid gaming journalist. From since I can remember I played games and it's actually a dream come true to be doing this as a job.

Today is Sunday and I'm going to Church. Why don't you join me and get to know the one who's changed my life and gave me an everlasting future of joy and peace? Come along.

After Church, share your thoughts here: The Official GamesThirst Talk Lounge.

11/29/09 Ernice Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment